Random crap of the first order

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The library

i don really remember wen this incident had happened but my gues it was wen i was in 2nd std or so. one fine day i got up on a sunday mornin and...i dont know wat happened to me but i decided to open a public library. so i took a table out and kept it outside our house gate. i laid down my vast collection of comics on it and offered the ppl who were passin by the facility to rent it for 1 buck a day. the ppl had no idea wat was goin on...to say the least. the real shock was wen mom came out and saw all this. i think she went speechless for a while. she asked me in a calm voice as to what i am doing. i gave her an honest answer and she kinda lost it after tht. the table was packed up and taken inside. wat followed was an emotional episode in my life wen i cried for a long time and accused mom of not letting me earn money.......i hav no idea wat went wrong in my head tht day.


ps - as the name of the blog suggests, the above was yet another random piece of crap written by me for no reason watsoever :)

2 Comments:

  • At May 15, 2007 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Kasturi said...

    hehehehee!! i loved this post! why dont u dis this once more when u put a table outside A-4 or in the clubhouse! it will be fun :D

     
  • At January 15, 2009 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Deepak Gopalakrishnan said...

    When I was first thrown into LKG, I stood up on the table and began to strip. I got so far as to getting my shorts down my li'l 4-year old knees, when the teacher stopped any further progress (malleable word, that) and appropriated normal clothing.

    I guess she had quite a 'fit' :P

    There we go, my childhood-confessional-random post ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home